Revenge of the Kraken! Revenge of the Kraken!

wowie maczowie

i feel like a new man after seeing this

"Dare" "Dare"

why use someone elses style

..i noticed you used hot diggedy demons style..i checked your site and all your other cartoons and noticed none of them use that style,couldnt you of used your own..

squeakytoad responds:

I've been drawing this way since childhood.

The movies I made before this, which are the ones you're referring to, I was either too bad at drawing with a mouse to decently do my style, or I was imitating the style I was parodying (like the Worms one).

I had only seen one of HotDiggedyDemon's works before this, and his style was somewhat different in that one.

Basically, I used my style (which is very simple and it only makes sense that several people would have similar ones), and since it looks like HDD's, everyone assumes I'm ripping his.

On top of that, how do you steal a style? Every art style in the world is influenced by another or by real life. Art styles are only how the artists visualizes and chooses to portray an object.

Besides, are you gonna accuse FullMetalAlchemist of stealing Avatar's style? After all, they look slightly similar.

BlueBird ChristmasSpecial BlueBird ChristmasSpecial

blue bird..more like..poo turd

this sucks,seriously,you smell so bad..and i think you should die becuase i don't like your cartoon...eww whats that smell..your cartoon, OH HO HO, im so witty

Kralex responds:

Haha, but I don't think who you're making fun of are smart enough to realise it. Thanks for the nice scores though!